Haunted Wood I'll Meet You in the Park, I'll Be Calm and Collected
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
All good. :)

Her cutting response did not sway him much, as words often did nothing beyond slide in one ear and out the other. She stayed up on the ridge though and that told him all he needed - and he hid his fangs away again, presuming she would stay true to her word and keep away from him. Without the threat of immediate danger or damage, Revui was less inclined to pay attention; but his loathing for her had grown stronger with each day he spent in the pit, knowing her as the primary reason for his current state. The red woman and the one called Black Hat -- both were high on his hit list.

Revui watched her; there was no fear in his eyes, but there was a strong challenge, a sharp quality that turned his blue-green eyes to sea ice. Hard and cold. Little did he realize how the pit was changing him - how the wolves' treatment of their captives was mutating him with each wasted day. He spent many hours thinking and plotting; Revui was neither thoughtful nor wise enough to suitably plot the downfall of others, being a do-er, always active in some way. The stagnation was the true torture. Alone with his thoughts - with his rage.

The woman claimed to be after answers, and he waited until she was done speaking before snorting piggishly. What could she hope to gain with words? Why bother asking anything - he was not going to give what she wanted, and the venomous look in his eyes said as much.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll Meet You in the Park, I'll Be Calm and Collected - by Revui (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 06:11 PM