Otter Creek It always runs back but it's never quite the same
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
It was the answer she expected, but it didn't hurt any less to hear it, to have her tiny sliver of hope shattered by the woman's words. She released a heavy sigh, gaze searching the area around her as if the subject would force her missing children to appear. She shook her head and shrugged. 

The mention of Mahler pulled her slightly from her despair, enough to look at the woman with shrewd curiosity. I am Diaspora's Kapitän, she answered first. She wondered how this stranger knew the General, an irrational flash of jealousy swelling in her chest. But she pushed the unreasonable feeling away. Plus, she was distracted by the woman's phrasing; she had used to word too and stated that this curse was upon them all. You have lost children, too? she asked hesitantly, unsure if she should ask the sensitive question. But if so, then she felt for the woman because she knew that soul deep pain. 

Ego has been missing the longest; he is mostly grey with some white and black. yellow eyes. She drew in a deep breath. Mesa is mostly a light grey; his color is closer to mine but darker. and Monarch is my daughter; she hasn't been missing very long. In fact, I scented her here but the trail faded. She looks exactly like me. The descriptions should be enough to catch her attention if she came across any young wolves that may look similar.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: It always runs back but it's never quite the same - by Takiyok - November 05, 2019, 10:03 PM