Firestone Hot Springs every single night's all right with my brain
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Helo i r alive kinda.

Yeah.  Mal made some sort of noise in agreement.  Really it was a game of sitting and waiting at this point and seeing if any of the idiots came back to cause trouble.  He wasn't about to go poke a sleeping bear (or maybe they were  more like a skunk, metaphors weren't his thing).

A few branches fell, not any trees at mine.  But people out scouting have disappeared.  They might have been going to the mountains, but I really don't know.  Just haven't heard from them -- and one of them had made a big show about how he was totally not gonna leave, blah blah. Mal shrugged; the whole thing wore at him.  There was only so long and so many times that he could fret over the mystery of it -- they were adults, and honestly at this point there wasn't anything Mal could do about it. It was tiring. Not gonna risk anyone else, I've told people no more long distance scouting for now.  And honestly, this was about as far as Mal usually wandered. Have you had anyone disappear like that?  If it was a common thing, at least then he'd know it was maybe not those particular people being flakes.
Messages In This Thread
every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 13, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 15, 2019, 02:09 AM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 19, 2019, 11:27 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 20, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 20, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 24, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 24, 2019, 08:54 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 24, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - December 17, 2019, 02:40 AM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - December 19, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - December 29, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - December 31, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - December 31, 2019, 08:26 PM