Hushed Willows And I won't help but stare at every word
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Quieted;
for now, Andraste simply rests against the graceful figure of the seraph; listening with lashes heavy to marred cheek the voice that thrums throughout the vessel of him and catches betwixt her spry ribs. Listens still as he tells her of how the very tranquility of this trendiled place had once been some manner of cage; waxes plain of a mother who had been exceptionally unkind amongst all others; does not yet heed his prior enquiries, and only hums in prolonged quiet as he then enquires of her own invitation.  "I like to think that a mind such as yours would be a welcome addition to those within ze Vale."  The leveled fairness; the cooled intellect; the independence of reason;  "I cannot blame you, rather you would wander, of course."

His choice, yes;
and in time, perhaps she would tell him the many truths that she had felled upon the clouded yearling with; if not here, in this place of dead and desolate things.
Messages In This Thread
And I won't help but stare at every word - by Eros - December 18, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: And I won't help but stare at every word - by Andraste - December 19, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: And I won't help but stare at every word - by Eros - December 22, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: And I won't help but stare at every word - by Andraste - December 22, 2019, 11:39 PM
RE: And I won't help but stare at every word - by Eros - December 23, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: And I won't help but stare at every word - by Andraste - December 23, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: And I won't help but stare at every word - by Eros - January 05, 2020, 09:29 PM