Sleepy Fox Hollow sehnsucht
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Wow, he must think of her as some kind of idiot. Like she was supposed to believe that the only reason he was doing this was to protect them from rogue males that might wander too close. And of course he had a problem with her earlier promise of running off any females that became pregnant. I am listening. And all I hear is that you have some selfish, male need to impregnate every woman in the vicinity she bit back. And what about me? Am I to take that as I also don't have a choice in who fathers my children? She raised an eyebrow in challenge. She would not let him enforce those rules on her. She may only be second in command, but he had no right to push her around that way.

She stared at him, fuming and indignant. She didn't even have the capacity to feel bad for him right now. Seeing him this way would normally soften her anger, but now it only made everything worse. His insinuation that all she cared about was his dick deepened all the wounds he already left on her heart. If you think that's all I care about, then you don't know me at all. Which was already made clear by this whole fucking thing. She wondered how he expected her to react to this news? Yes, you have hurt me yet again, but what I really don't want is a pack full of children that we can't feed, she continued. You seem to have everything planned out. So how do you suppose we take care of all these pups you intend to sire when we can barely feed ourselves? Was she the only one that worried about their future? She thought he was her partner here, but it was becoming apparent that she had just been blinded by her feelings for him.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
sehnsucht - by Mahler - December 23, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Takiyok - December 26, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Mahler - December 26, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Takiyok - December 30, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Mahler - December 30, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Takiyok - December 30, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Mahler - December 30, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Takiyok - December 30, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: sehnsucht - by Mahler - December 30, 2019, 04:45 PM