Stone Circle A new expression for you to marvel at.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
He saw the swirl of emotions behind her eyes, the anger that festered there. He wondered if she was going to snap, to yell back, but as soon as that emotion appeared, it vanished—leaving the man perplexed as to what happened. He swished his tail behind him, uneasy, and took a step forward in an attempt to get closer. Valette was far away, too far away.

"You're right." He agreed empathetically. "It shouldn't have happened, it was unbecoming of me." He winced at his own words, regret bubbling up again. He didn't want to admit he was wrong, hot shame flooded up from his paws, flushing his body with embarrassment. His sire wouldn't have acted like this, nor had he raised Greyback to do the same.

But then a sigh and a question he could only assume that was being kept for so long was finally spoken, asked. "No. I—" a pause "No. It's not you, it never will be you." He took another step, breathing in deeply and exhaling. "It was the girl. She was erratic! A child in her ways with a behavior that was frustrating to put up with. I tried. Oh—I tried to be patient and teach her, but she refused, Valette. She was convinced I was the devil himself." He snorted at that, thinking it was humorous. "But I am not upset here, nor am I upset with you."

He took another step, now close enough to extend his neck and run his nose along her cheek. He moved slowly, tense enough to draw back should Valette retaliate, his eyes watching her every move.

Messages In This Thread
A new expression for you to marvel at. - by RIP Valette - December 30, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 03, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 05, 2020, 05:09 PM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 14, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: A new expression for you to marvel at. - by Greyback - January 21, 2020, 01:14 PM