Northstar Vale finding the path to follow
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The nix diverted the notion of news, and instead insisted that what she had sought Undómiel out for instead was a proposal; the gleam within Fëafelmë's was of a likeness that the fée had only heard in the lore spun by mothersmouth; of conquerers, of crestqueens. Though rather disarming  (as seen by the crescenting of shorn brow), Kalika's forward implorance was both fair and laudable;
as was her claim of being a seasoned advisior and leader  (evident alone in her stature, her speech). The stricken's features settled now into some calmed regard, as she reclined then upon haunches with shoulders curved in contemplation. That there was not yet one who had taken up the mantle of Ungoliantë thus far was also correct. Then, ever-humbled;
"Where our Court once lie, there is a weald where I saw many things,"  Andraste intones, chords low, pensive.  "I saw a great serpent, with an eye that rivaled ze breadth of my skull. I saw a moth of bones and web. I saw rooks with eyes blind three. I saw sunlight spun beneath ze earth in a chasm where no sun should lie. I saw things that I did not want to see. I saw things that could have only been dreamt up."  A pause, weighing —
"One such dream is one that remains in my repose: a stag of stardust, crafted from fore'er. Its tines are twelve and of twilight,"  (Rhaesuial! Rhaesuial!)  "Your quest is to find this figment, and look upon it with your own eyes. Whether you hunt it or honor it, return to me, and tell me of it. I want to know what you saw. I want to know if you heard your heart's beating."
Messages In This Thread
finding the path to follow - by Kalika - December 31, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: finding the path to follow - by Andraste - December 31, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: finding the path to follow - by Kalika - December 31, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: finding the path to follow - by Andraste - December 31, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: finding the path to follow - by Kalika - December 31, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: finding the path to follow - by Andraste - December 31, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: finding the path to follow - by Kalika - January 03, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: finding the path to follow - by Andraste - January 09, 2020, 03:22 AM
RE: finding the path to follow - by Kalika - January 09, 2020, 01:48 PM