Neverwinter Forest And they welcome everyone to stay
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Firestorm should probably help teach all of us a bit then. Get everyone all brushed up so if the neighbors get grumpy we can tell 'em to buzz off. IT wasn't like Elysium was big on teaching them fighting -- or teaching them pretty much anything. But you know, minor details. That sounds about how Alarian seemed to be talking about Phillip. If you think that too, and that's what he needs, then we can keep him safe. Wasn't that kinda why he seemed to be wanting to stay at Mal's pack in the first place? Okay, he ended up running off like the lame dude he was but oh well. Did they really want to know what Mal thought of Alarian's tendency to disappear and ditch kids? Probably not.

Ever have one of those moments where you can't quite place why something sounds weird and familiar? Mal got a kind of weird expression on his face when Zephyr said "maman" -- why the hell was that so familiar sounding? He didn't mention it, though. Well, of all the wolves in the pack, you'll probably want to talk to Simmik too then. She's been helping me out with a lot of the things like that. I haven't really worked out specifics of who gets what title or whatever really -- don't know what she's . But I definitely wouldn't mind having another wolf there I can rely upon. Not everybody who's come through the pack has been the type who would wanna do that -- not everybody would be the type who should. He wouldn't ask Cam to fight, nor would he ask Ceilidh for an entirely different set of reasons.  Still, Zephyr sure seemed like they had a bit more focus -- but that could be because having a few friends right now would drive that... Mal had been alone when he started. Still, gotta respect Zephyr for that. You sound like you've thought about this a bit, though. When I started out here, about all I knew was I wanted a place for me and my sisters. The rest didn't matter.
Messages In This Thread
And they welcome everyone to stay - by Mal - January 04, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: They say it’s a free land - by Zephyr - January 04, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: They say it’s a free land - by Mal - January 04, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Zephyr - January 04, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Mal - January 04, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Zephyr - January 09, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Mal - January 09, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Zephyr - January 25, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Mal - January 25, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Zephyr - January 30, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: And they welcome everyone to stay - by Mal - January 30, 2020, 11:21 PM