Mount Apikuni i mean, when he made love to me, it was like he was fixing a carbouretter or sommink—
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
prays that this sounds Decent when i can actually read l8r

"I am in love, again,"
again and again and again; again mincing her words so that another might understand; it is a thing of strife, really to be so succinct something so ... infuriatingly unfathomable. Again; but now, but now there was no false pretense. No doubts, no disarming disquiet. There was only truths, and trust, and—  "I am ... I am promised to him. And I am petrified, Bhed–... Bhe. Pretrified, because it ... it is something that has come to me that I have long wished for. Should I not be joyous, then? Yet, in all that ... long-ness. I ... it is as a dream is. One that I no longer know how much good there is in ze holding of ir to my heart."

It had been the fears of then-hours past, come to rise within and claw through the sleep-sweated flank; come to whisper doubt where doubt had no reason nor rhyme to even be present. But she had risen all the sams, from the stonebed and the arms and that it was she who could place her lips to his brow, his scarification was ... Soughing sighs leave Andraste; sidling where she stood. Quieted, questing:

"How am I to have faith in us, when—?"
when her heart is a rickety too-trodden bridge, tethering her from all that she had known and left behind to all that remained obscured; timorous.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i mean, when he made love to me, it was like he was fixing a carbouretter or sommink— - by Andraste - January 09, 2020, 03:55 AM