Sleepy Fox Hollow I wish you could be honest
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Elfie. She committed the name to memory, dipping her head in response to his answer. He explained that he had left Diaspora and knew how to get back. That's a good place to start, she said. It's important to know how to get home. She continued to walk slowly along the borders, stopping once there was a tree to inspect. She lowered her head and drew in the scents. The strongest scent was Mahler, and her chest tightened painfully at the reminder of him. She pushed the thoughts from her mind, not wanting to go to that place right now. She quickly drew in the scents again, her own scent almost as strong as the General's. She picked up the scents of a few other packmates there as well. She lifted her head and looked back at Elfie. Any tree, bush, or boulder along the borders should be inspected for two reasons. The first is to make sure no strangers have intruded, and the second is to make sure the area doesn't need to be freshened with more scent, she explained. She motioned for him to approach the tree. Go ahead and inspect the tree and tell me what you find there, she instructed.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I wish you could be honest - by Takiyok - January 20, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Merlin - January 28, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Merlin - February 01, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Takiyok - February 04, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Merlin - February 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Takiyok - February 26, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Merlin - March 01, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: I wish you could be honest - by Takiyok - April 07, 2020, 04:43 PM