Neverwinter Forest i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He could only watch Cupid stumble twice before he moved to stand alongside him, guiding him along 'til they got to where Mal had mentioned. What had happened?  He seemed fine at a surface level.  He wasn't bleeding everywhere and didn't smell like death.  Maybe he ate something bad recently? Either way it was pretty damn concerning.

Dirge's warning again came to mind.  Haven't eaten anything that smells really off?  Apparently there were some sick animals around here that smelled weird. I haven't seen them though. A timeframe hadn't been given. Had it been spotted ages ago? Recently?  He was unsure -- about a lot of it.  But look, man, I'm no healer. If you need something more than a place to rest to get over it, I'll need to call someone over. Mango?  That was the only one left who had any healer experience, wasn't it?  Hell. Mal sat himself nearby, ears pitched forward, as if his alertness would somehow answer his questions.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for - by Mal - January 26, 2020, 08:33 PM