Panther Park If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She hadn't needed more than that rushed fragment of a word to pick up on her native language; she would recognize it anywhere. Her expression flickered with surprise before she was able to control herself. He seemed maybe a little shaken, and she wondered if it was because of her abrupt greeting or because of some other danger lurking in the trees. Some of the tension did leave her muscles, though. It seemed he was just a wanderer like herself. Although she hadn't really explored for the sake of exploring in so long. Now she only traveled in search of her missing sons and daughter. She took another step forward. I am looking for my missing children, she answered first. But because she couldn't help herself, she quickly added: You speak the northern language? It seemed that lately, the only ones she spoke to in her language were her family; it had been a long time since a stranger had spoken it.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 07:32 PM