Panther Park If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She was confused. Up north? What are you talking about? she said immediately, completely taken aback by his reaction. I was at the glacier until a storm ripped it and our family away from me. I searched for you and found you on the coast with Rusalka. The leader refused to let me see you, she explained. Of course that bitch had soured her own family against her. Her hate for the woman intensified. 

I'm not going to make you do anything, Aningan she said, a little offended. He was an adult and could make his own damn decisions. I help lead a pack in the hollow called Diaspora, and I'm here because I'm looking for my missing children, like I said before. She stared at him, exasperated and furious. Why was he treating her like the enemy here? She had never done anything except try to keep her family and her pack together, and it had blown up in her face. But that seemed to be the fucking story of her life. And that is a complete lie, she added, quietly. I wanted you—I wanted all of you, but I could never find any of you. 
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I made it too hard for you, maybe you should've changed it - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 09:32 PM