Stone Circle At every occasion, I'll be ready for the funeral
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
very sorry for the wait

Siarut didn't make them wait very long. Soon he was approaching them at the border, greeting her excitedly. She smiled and dipped her head, returning his greeting before introducing her son. Sia, this is Sivullik, she started. He goes by Stag. She then turned to her son. Stag, this is my older brother and your uncle, Siarut. She could tell Stag was nervous. It seemed like he was nervous about any kind of change, which she hoped he would grow out of. She wondered if it was a symptom of losing his father so young and in such a traumatic way. She glanced between her son and her brother, waiting to see how they would interact. As angry as she had been with Sia, she had always thought about this moment in the back of her mind. Before she had children and before there were problems between them, she had always looked forward to having Sia around to help raise her children. She just wished that he could also meet them rest of them now; the thought squeezed her heart painfully, and she pushed it from her mind, determined not to ruin this moment for anyone.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: At every occasion, I'll be ready for the funeral - by Takiyok - February 26, 2020, 06:10 PM