Neverwinter Forest And you provide a parachute when I am falling like a stone
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Again, a single-note chuckle. Yep, entirely nonsense, but whatever. Would love to add something like that to my arsenal, but unless I can do that with a particularly small wolf... He seemed to give this a bit of thought, but shook his head. Where'd you end up finding that friend of yours, anyway? Even if Mal was still pretty sure the otter was mostly good to keep around as an emergency food supply, but that might be the recent famine talking.

So, she was from the coast somewhere, and not any pack he recognized. He was still pretty wary of those from the coast in general, but she didn't seem like a homicidal maniac? Just some fun kid. And I think that Everwinter wouldn't work very well in the summer, though, then it's very not winter. So then what? Just change the name seasonally? I'm pretty sure I'd spend half the year messing it up, if so. Might be cool.. For someone else's pack. Look, he had enough to figure out without worrying about whether or not he was calling his pack by the right name. Besides, it'd probably annoy the admins!
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you provide a parachute when I am falling like a stone - by Mal - February 02, 2020, 05:45 PM