Neverwinter Forest he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal nodded as Phillip acted along. Yep, that was the right idea. Gotta get that in front of a real live edible thing! But then Phillip asked a legit question. Because if you go find a rabbit or something, it's probably not gonna hurt you. You ever like really seen a deer? Like up close enough to see horns and hooves and stuff? You're probably not gonna take one of them down by yourself. So you need a few people and gotta take a risk -- but if you take that risk and it works out, you get a lot of food. It evens out... Sort of. Mal was probably pretty lucky he didn't get killed when got run over by one when he was younger.

Okay, let's go. We'll walk face into the wind, give us the best advantage. You tell me when you smell one. He took a couple of steps in the right direction and waited for Phillip to take the lead. This was about teaching him, after all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed - by Mal - March 02, 2020, 11:26 PM