Ocean's Breath Plateau Army of One
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
On a side, she understood. She was raised by man. If she could, she would return to safety, to the world of Men, away from all of the drama and pain and confusion. Away from territories and packs. 
All any wolf wanted was to call a den their own. All she wanted was fun and adventure.  She thought for a moment before speaking. 
"We're from two different worlds. But...But I refuse to believe we can't find a middle."  An idea hit her. "We could visit each other? In the summer I can leave whatever pack I'm in...spend the summers with you...and the winters with my pack." The idea dawned on her that they would never have pups together. That would be reserved for whatever male she took within the pack. But it was worth it- there was something about the male, some pull that went beyond hormones and made her infatuated.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
995 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She seemed in much thought before she spoke, this time thinking over her words before she decided to snap at him. But dne didnt and Aiolos head lifted, ears turning upward on his head once more. He nods, agreeing that there wasnt any reason why the oddly pair couldnt find a middle ground in this.

She wanted to split her time, to spend the summer months out by the sea and then when the weather turned sour and the coast brought in it's cold chill, she would return inland which she came and back to her pack to help provide for her during harsh times. I will be here, by the coast, whatever you choose... you can count on it.   And if she did have pups from their union? He didnt know. He possibly couldnt leave them fatherless but shook his head, deciding to not think about the decision like that until the time came. I've no intention of leaving you out to dry. And he wouldnt. Whatever she did it would be her choice and on her terms.
moonglow daddy
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Her tail gave a happy wag. He agreed with her plan, and she was excited to show him the pups she would have, for she knew in her heart she would, in fact, carry. "I'll be back after the spring. Can you wait that long? Just a few more moons?" She ran her tongue along his cheek, her eyes smiling again. "Even if you take another mate here...I don't mind." 
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
995 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Her tail waved with what seemed a happiness of their agreement. He knew, even if the pair didnt work out entirely as a couple, he would not abandon her and the pups, should they have any together. He was raised believing he would have no say in the lives of his pups and now that he could? Well, he wasnt passing that up. He would do his best to be a good father, where his had been absent and his grandfather abusive. Of course. He smiled as she licked over his cheek. And as for mates? Her words made him think she was a very polygamous sort. Would you stay while? If only for tonight?
moonglow daddy
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He wanted her to stay. She nuzzled into him, smiling happily. He enjoyed her company, even after she had so badly wounded him. "I can leave in a day or so. I'll start coming back the middle of Greenleaf. I should have my pups here, or somewhere along the road.." She smiled at the thought of arriving at seal Beach with two tiny pups at her side.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
995 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos didnt know if they would ever fully understand one another. Didnt know if how different they were, if they would ever become something more then just 'friends with benefits'. Though their time together had been made by lust and duty on Aiolos part, there was not an ounce in Aiolos that could freely dismiss her without thought. He wasnt certain he could do that with any woman, given what was trained to him upon his youth. Definitely not on the road. He murmured,  thinking of how horribly dangerous that sounded. She seemed almost certain their union would end in pups and it left Aiolos to wonder if. But he fell silent, sliding back into a lay next to hers and breathed out a tired and heavy sigh.
moonglow daddy