Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She asked if he wanted to work with her, to which his ginger ears perked with interest. Ying went on to explain the name of their pack, confirming that Ruo did have an official pack she was a part of, not just a little band of loners sticking together for survival. She had yet to tell him any of that, being a rather mysterious and guarded woman. It was part of her which pulled his interest in her, after all. 

Then Ying went to explain that whilst the pack was made up wholly of women, the army which she was creating as a division to protect the pack was mostly of males. Sounds like home. He nearly whispered. He would be a protector and guardian of them with men to fight amongst to prove himself within the group of men. And he would. Where Aiolos had a strict thought of mind that women were above him, most other men were placed below. Tell me more, if you would... Is this group a part of Yuelong or a division all it's own? Where is headquarters?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: my world came to an end, then you came back again - by Aiolos - March 01, 2020, 02:58 PM