Neverwinter Forest dusk
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Okay. Pause. That was not what he was expecting. Mal often seemed to have a response for everything. But everything didn't include someone basically coming up and saying, "Oh yeah, and I'll have your kids." Especially to Mal. Mal was the one that everyone ditched and thought was basically unworthy of just about everything. What did you say to that?

Well, we definitely could use someone with your skills, that's for sure. It's not like we've got a pile of pups out our ears either, yet, so I don't see anything like.. Horribly wrong with the idea. Though I'd imagine you'd want to get to know me a hell of a lot better. He grinned and tried to seem casual about it, probably didn't entirely work. He was a little out of his element, gee.

Other thoughts also bubbled to the surface. What about Cupid and Hua? What if they showed up again? And did Aibreann actually want him as like a mate or just someone willing to kickstart the process and help out as things went along? Look, Mal only knew how the first step worked, let's be real. And relationship stuff equal parts scared the hell out of him and felt like a cage, but let's be real this boy doesn't know any better anyway. The whole thing was kind of weird. Not that his current life was anything close to normal. 

But he was totally again reconsidering all his past choices again. This seemed to happen a lot.
Messages In This Thread
dusk - by Aibreann - March 07, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: dusk - by Mal - March 07, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: dusk - by Aibreann - March 07, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: dusk - by Mal - March 07, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: dusk - by Aibreann - March 07, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: dusk - by Mal - March 07, 2020, 11:16 PM
RE: dusk - by Aibreann - March 23, 2020, 07:55 AM
RE: dusk - by Mal - March 23, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: dusk - by Aibreann - March 28, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: dusk - by Mal - March 28, 2020, 10:22 PM