Neverwinter Forest Where all problems seem to disappear
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She was visibly relieved to find out that heat wasn't quite how she had imagined it. She released a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding and her heart didn't feel like it might beat from her chest anymore. So maybe she would feel more inclined to be with someone and have children, but ultimately she would still have her autonomy, which was most important to her. How long does it last? she asked. How long would she feel like that? She quickly followed her first question with: What if I don't want kids next year? She had no idea what her life would be like this time next year? What if she wasn't ready or what if she didn't have someone in her life that she felt safe enough with to do that? Matty's face drifted into her thoughts and she quickly pushed it away. No need to make things more confusing right now. Plus, he was gone, and she had no idea if he was even alive, which was something else she pushed away. She had plenty of other worries to focus on right now anyway. So, if you have sex when you don't have heat, then you can't have kids? she asked, eyebrows pulling together a little. He suggested asking Aibreann or Vallkyrie for more specific details. She didn't really know Aibreann, so that was out of the question. But maybe she would ask Vallkyrie sometime. 

As she listened to Mal talk about his situation with Baby mama and Caerus, she couldn't help but feel bad for him. He seemed pretty confused about it all, and she wasn't really sure how to help. This was so far beyond anything she had ever dealt with. If he wanted to talk about dead dads, then okay, she had plenty to say. But this was...new for her. She was overcome with a need to comfort him, though. So she closed whatever distance was between them and nuzzled against his chest if allowed. I'm sorry, Mal. That sounds confusing and difficult. I wish I could do more to help. She settled on the truth. And maybe just taking about it would end up helping somewhat. And don't worry, I won't push anything, she promised. I'll just leave food and go. She would feel terrible of she made them leave.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Where all problems seem to disappear - by Mal - March 28, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Simmik - April 01, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Mal - April 01, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Simmik - April 03, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Mal - April 03, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Simmik - April 07, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Mal - April 09, 2020, 01:13 AM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Simmik - April 09, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Mal - April 11, 2020, 05:15 PM