Stone Circle Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback flicked his ear to the tune of Valette welcoming Winterbourne. She was kind as ever, especially to his own daughter. He was glad things have changed since they all first came together; the turmoil, the hate.

"Scars are only natural, my star." He quipped, studying his daughter's leg closely before returning his tired gaze to her. She looked healthy, glowing. He hadn't expected her to visit so soon, though he supposed with the words that just fell out of her jaws that he didn't expect that either. Eyes growing wide in shock, he stood, mouth agape at her. "P-Pregnant!?" He exclaimed, looking down at her sides in an attempt to catch any sight of swelling.

No. It couldn't be. Not his daughter. "Are you sure? You're not even mated! Who was it? Do you want them? Heavens above, if you don't I will gladly put a-" He was rambling, unnoticed, and flushed with emotions. Who had done this to his pup?

His gaze then slid over to the male at her side, and with a dangerous glint he frowned. Was he to blame?

Messages In This Thread
Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - April 19, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - April 19, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 24, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - May 24, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 08:30 PM