Stone Circle Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback side-eyed Valette as she exclaimed praise to his daughter. He wasn't sure if that was the right move, and no matter how much his mate tried to calm him he still was heavily skeptical and winded. His daughter! Ira! Pregnant! What would venicy say? Gods above—what would she think?

And fathers? Greyback's brow twitched at that. There was two? More? Greyback had been aware of such things in the world, but to think his own daughter would get mixed up in it. Had her heart been set on two males and not one? Would she even mother them? He was worried for her, for the children. He tried to calm his beating heart with a well-mannered cough. "I see," he wheezed, trying to hide his shock.

He didn't know what to think.

"That is... nice," he offered, head still rolling through all the information. He tried to smile, to be supportive, but he was clearly having a moment of the internal hysteric. He would have to go to Kaisteloki and have a strong word with Evergreen.

Messages In This Thread
Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - April 19, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - April 19, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 24, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - May 26, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 08:30 PM