Neverwinter Forest never thought i could miss you around here
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She smiled a little at the shortening of her name. She liked the nickname better than snow, but probably only because it was Matty who gave it to her. 

Things were pretty awkward, at least on her end. Internally, she was wondering what the hell to say. Should she bring up the other day? Would that make things more uncomfortable? She hated the idea of pretending nothing had happened; it created a weird sinking feeling in her stomach that she didn't like very much. But no way was she going to bring it up. She had been the forward one last time, and look where it got them. Some awkward place where she felt like she couldn't be herself, which was a huge problem for her. She didn't like pretending. 

His words pulled her from the turmoil inside her head. She smiled again and nodded. Oh, um, sure, she answered, moving over to walk beside him. She had already done one today but she wouldn't turn down an invitation from him, even if things we weird between them. What's on your mind? she eventually asked, unable to keep from prying.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
never thought i could miss you around here - by Mathieu - April 22, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: never thought i could miss you around here - by Simmik - April 22, 2020, 09:16 PM