Stone Circle Sunny side up
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
He strolled, feeling the grass along his paws, stroking his fur in tickles as he waded with her through spring. It was romantic, ethereal even, and the man cooed at her in a way yearlings did. Valette. His Valette.

She strolled with him, and when she turned he expected a kiss, a brush against his cheek or snout. But that did not come, no. The only thing he got was a nip on his ear, a tug that stroked the fire and caused him to murmur and turn back to give his own. However, she bounded, out of his grasp and Greyback turned his head with lightning pace.

He stepped after her, eager to touch, eager to please, and when he finally got close enough to a point where mounting seemed reachable she moved again and his snorted. "You're toying!" He exclaimed, chasing after her more and attempting to round her, to corral her into a circle where he could trap her away just for himself.

"If I knew you were going to be like this I would of taken the time to have more sleep, my love." Greyback chuckled before moving in near her. He hadn't gotten much sleep last night, most nights seemed to be like that as he fretted over Newt and Clay. But today was new. Today was just Valette.

Messages In This Thread
Sunny side up - by RIP Valette - April 29, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: Sunny side up - by Greyback - April 30, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: Sunny side up - by RIP Valette - May 01, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: Sunny side up - by Greyback - May 07, 2020, 11:42 PM
RE: Sunny side up - by RIP Valette - May 08, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Sunny side up - by Greyback - May 18, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: Sunny side up - by RIP Valette - May 21, 2020, 08:13 AM
RE: Sunny side up - by Greyback - May 26, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Sunny side up - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 02:51 AM