Whitefish River The Path Less Traveled By
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Joining 

finally because IRL sucks! So sorry!!! Here you go!

He had been worried about the distance, not for himself but for the little life that now trailed behind him. She was young, much to young for such a journey even though he had no idea where she had originally come from, regardless it was to far. “Come darlin’, we’re almost there.” He soothed. Had he known her better he would have carried her, but he was too worried she might run away if he even tried to grasp her lose puppy scruff.

Emrik had easily recognized the surrounding area of the pack territory, glad that they would finally be able to rest up. As they drew closer, he let out a howl for @Ira and @Evergreen. He couldn’t very well bring a child into the territory without alerting his leaders.

oops forgot to tag @Conquest; please let her post first :)

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
98 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Trudging along, she had a hard time keeping up the pace next to the larger man as her little paws started to hurt and she was so so tired to boot too. Once he finally stopped moving, she collapsed where she stood, the little fireball having nothing left to give, not one more step further as she tried not to whine and weep. Doing such things never got her anywhere anyway, so why start now? 

Shoot, she could probably curl up here and sleep the night away if left here to do so.
[Image: zaR4vWK.gif]
The desire to conquer is itself a sort of subjection.
New Threads: closed
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
He’d been relaxing with @Winterbourne by a small stream that branched from the main river, a few feet from a miniature waterfall—nothing to gawk in awe at, yet the perfect place to enjoy the soothing sound of running water without the harsh roar. Glancing towards his mate, he gives him a quick kiss and gets to his feet, promising to meet up with him after, if he chooses not to come along with the bear.
The bear trots towards the location, spotting Emrik first. He gives a wag of his tail with a smile stretching on his lips, his head tilts curiously, however, for he doesn’t see anyone with him at first. Hey, Emrik, what’s up— Large nose twitches at the unfamiliar scent, and his mismatched green eyes search further. Round ears perked upward. It takes him a few moments before he spots the sprawled out fireball on their doorstep.
Oh,, oh, uhm… what happened?

Assuming this takes place before Ira & WB set off on their journey!
Working on wrapping up current threads!
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
just getting to this because i suck

It wasn't long before the pair was joined by Evergreen. The large bear shaped canid trotting toward them, a happy smile stretch along his lips. Emrik returned the gesture, with a wary glint in his eye. His gaze flickered toward the girl once more, she had fallen asleep quickly and Em silently hoped he wasn't going to have to try and carry her back to the communal den area.

"Hey Evergreen. I umm....I found something." He gave the man a sheepish grin with the slight shrug of his shoulders. "She was all by herself.... I couldn't just leave her there." The worlds tumbled from his lips. He wasn't worried that Evergreen would be upset, quite the contrary. But he did feel bad about dropping this on the pack, even if he had no alternative.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
98 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Feel free to skip her for the next few rounds while the adults talk!

In her half-asleep state, she barely noticed the big guy approaching and instead was only focused on not face-planting into the earth and crashing right here and now. Aware of the big brown blob in her line of vision, she was just too tired to clue in to what it was and how to react. Groggily, she simply looked up to him, and then back to the man who took her here before trying to look around - nothing. Nothing seemed to snap into her thoughts than just "where is a comfortable place to nap?"
[Image: zaR4vWK.gif]
The desire to conquer is itself a sort of subjection.
New Threads: closed