Whitefish River All Night I'll Riot With You
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 

The Constable had mulled over the events of Cross' trespassing almost every night since the encounter. Perhaps she had been in the wrong, she shouldn't be near the borders even if she just wanted to stretch her legs. The roan woman's belly continued to grow and the weight was finally sinking in mentally. Ira prayed these kids would live a good life, one better than how hers started. Kaistleoki was safe and close-knit, she could do good by them, but she could only hope her father would come around and give them the chance they deserve. She couldn't imagine it being much longer until their birth, yet every time Ira though she had reached her largest her belly continued to grow, it reminded her of Valette. Perhaps she too would have a large litter...then again they could just be large kids.

Ira knew she was thinking too much, it wasn't uncommon when left with her thoughts, but her lack of tasks made the thoughts more intrusive. A sigh escaped her as she tried to find a comfortable position to rest in, a task that grew harder by the day. Perhaps her kids also found it hard because by the time she found something somewhat suitable to rest a sharp pain hit her side. The feeling made her recoil, but the feeling subsided quickly. The Constable had half the mind to ignore it and try napping once more when another kick followed, though thankfully this one was much lighter. Ira had heard of kids kicking before, even Valette mentioned it although back then she could have never guessed what it would feel like. It was natural...and if she recalled correctly it meant they were alive and well. A soft smile spread across her maw as Ira tilted her head back to call the fathers. Surely both would be interested in the development, but until they arrived she would rest her head. The call wasn't urgent so neither needed to rush over, but knowing them they would anyways.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads