Ankyra Sound And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning)
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Coming from the towering red woods just off the coast of the beach, his eyes land on the vast expanse of blindly white sand before him. He heavy paws carry him until his toes sink easily into the granulated rocks under him. The tangy orange of the the setting sun bounces color off the sand beautifully. It also tints the water an almost lavender hue, that he finds his eyes meeting greedily. The scenery before him catches his breath, almost makes his heart pump as his mind reverts back to a time he battled savagely on a beach near The Abbey.

Shaking his head and allowing the newly found smile to take over his expression, he thinks of the old times. Oh did he love them.

Yet, his eyesight might just deceive him, or maybe it’s the blindly white light they call the sun, but there is another wolf on the beach. Instantly his brows furrow, his smile grows maliciously, and he begins a tantalizingly slow pace to the animal.

At a good enough distance of about, forty feet. He hums appreciatively at the distinctly feminine scent that catches in his nose. Then the shapely female that catches his eyes. “Now, who are you?”
Messages In This Thread
And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning) - by Aphrodite - May 12, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 12, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 01:46 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 02:47 AM