Ankyra Sound And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning)
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s not stupid, he knew she would try an attempt at escaping and he signs, shaking his head as he watches her run. He doesn’t run for her just yet, he wants to give the female a fair chance at escape. Shaking off his body and comically stretching his hind legs, he eyes down the female struggling to make her way past the vast amount of rocks and boulders ahead. Standing straight he grins, a silent pause before he’s sprinting in her direction.

Sand kicking out behind him, his legs stretching to give himself a longer stride, he meets his first obstacle. His muscles flex and his hind legs curl in before springing him onto the boulder, gripping paws onto the rock, he launches himself to the next one. His movements are clean and practiced, he looks like an absolute machine as he narrows his sights onto the female. He’s gaining on her, faster than he’s sure she would expect.

The rough texture of the rocks gives him more grip and he’s traversing the terrain easily. Finally getting to leveler ground, he’s only a few meters behind her. Huffing hot breath out his nose and open, panting mouth he throws his muscles into overdrive and jumps high enough head to snap at her hind leg, enough to put her off balance. Here they both go tumbling through the grass of the meadow.
Messages In This Thread
And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning) - by Aphrodite - May 12, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 12, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 01:46 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Aphrodite - May 13, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 02:47 AM
RE: And What if I Fly? (Trigger Warning) - by Kynareth Deagon - May 13, 2020, 06:12 PM