Ooc —
Limit Two 
SETTING:Valour's Den
Weather:overcast
Cool
Night
TERRITORY: Haunted Wood
TAGS: @Valour

He sits there within the darkness of the cave, the light barely reaching the limits of his fur and illuminating the tiniest of his facial features. His forepaws are crossed over one another as he waits, tail curled and posed over his hind legs—whom are sprawled behind him.

He had snuck into Nightwalkers when no one was looking, through the thick of the bog and up the hillside before ultimately sealing himself within the confines of the Warlord's den. If the Nightwalkers were to catch his scent—new and changed as opposed to the old Easthollow one, they would find him already within his place.

Silent.

Waiting.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The woods were darker than usual no moon or stars to provide any light whatsoever. His mood was also darker than usual for his emotions were at their peak. When would things stop going wrong? When would he get a break? When he'd claimed his rightful (Vengeance did make him Nightwalkers first pup) place as Warlord there wasn't anything to make him think he'd be doing more than shaping some order into the nightmare of a pack. Instead he'd found missing pups and weaklings in need of training on top of the added drama of Clay bringing Ursus into their lives. Every day left him exhausted and he'd spent this one away from Nightwalkers only returning when the darkness was at it's fullest. The cool night breeze sent a shiver down his spine and he sucked in a sharp breath that caught in his lungs as he thought he smelled someone who didn't belong here. Exhaling slowly he froze not wanting to make any noise as he sniffed again finding that it wasn't a trick of the mind yet it was different. 

Clay was here and he smelled different.

Wait....Clay was inside his fucking den. 

Swallowing thickly a hot flush overwhelmed him as he couldnt help but feel a rush of happiness. Then he realised the reality of the situation and his eyes narrowed spine bristling as he silently began to rub himself against as many trees as he could even going so far as to piss on and off around the outside of his den so that Clay's scent would be further masked. Barely controlling the impulse to go inside and try to whoop some sense into the man Valour slipped inside, scowling. He was pissed off about the carelessness of it added to the boldness of laying inside his den. Did Clay think that he would get away with the attitude forever? It wouldn't be that way, this kind of visit would raise eyes if they were found out. Fortunately for the silver prince all it took was laying on him for the young Warlords heart to start racing and his angry thoughts to become blurred with some sort of mushy warm emotion. Heat pooling in his gut mixing with the lingering annoyance he slowly walked toward Clay until he was close he asked "Did you miss me that much?"  As he was standing over the smaller boy his scowl slowly turned upward into a smirk as the presence of the boy was enough to placate him. His smell....just having the familiar scent was enough even though he couldn't quite grasp at why he smelled different. He didn't smell Easthollow at all but instead just Clay's distracting perfume mixed with new scents, new wolves. That pissed him off too, who was Clay off running around with now? New friends? Trying to focus on the seriousness of the matter at hand he spoke in a gruff voice "You're putting us both in danger. What's wrong, are you okay?" despite being unable to work up too much anger his tone was serious enough as he stared down at Clay, wanting a good explanation but hoping deep down that nothing was wrong and they could just share a good night together.
3/10 mastery
185 Posts
Ooc —
Before the man even made himself present the boy could smell him, hear him right outside the den. The soft thuds of his paws, the huffing of his breath, and then the turn away. Clay nearly chuckled, thinking Valour was so distraught just at the mere idea of him packaged up within his bed. Even more so at the fact the man felt the need to piss on everything in sight.

And When he finally strolled in, the moonlight illuminating his features in a rim outline, Clay squinted. His emerald gaze illuminated in the darkness as he tried to seek out Valour's face.

It was too dark.

All he had to go off of was the residual of anger clinging to the Nightwalkers fur and the stern tone as the man stood before him. Above him. It hurt the prince to crane his head up so high, but he did it anyway. Neck elongated as he smooshed the underside of his neck and jaw into Valour's neck fur. "No..." He lied. Smirking none the less.

"Nothing is wrong. I just left Easthollow and joined an Empire. Thought i'd grace you with my presence," he snuffled. Voice serious as always but expression opposite. "But you seem angrier than a bee. Whats gotten ahold of you?"
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"You missed my comfy bed then if I'm not why you're here" his voice fell hushed and warm, tail wagging as he sank to his stomach inching closer to wrap his chin over Clay's next and resting there. He believed that the other was full of shit and enjoyed his presence, being told nothing was wrong only further solidified that belief. Drunk off the fact that Clay came all the way out to see him again for an apparently casual conversation he laughed softly, muscles relaxing as the new stresses of pack life were forgotten. "Yeah I was pissed cuz you marched in like you own the place. Lucky I know the guy who does or you would've had some trouble" he teased him playfully before something that was said sunk in. Pulling back so that he could see the other's expression Valour tried to hide the confusing sudden pain he felt "An Empire huh? Neat." he fell short of anything else and dropped his gaze briefly, licking his lips as he struggled to figure out why suddenly he felt so mad. So what? Clay left Nightwalkers. Now he left Easthollow. But...why'd he go to a brand new place?  Why didn't he come here where they could have fun?
Ears sliding back against his skull he realised he was jealous. That he wanted Clay by his side again, for more than dangerous nightime visits or moments of crisis when he was needed.
3/10 mastery
185 Posts
Ooc —
Valour settled down before long, his soft downy fur draping over the prince and surrounding him in a wash of orange and white. Clay murmured a hum at that, nestling into the fur and inhaling the scent before ultimately deciding he liked it here.

Much better than laying alone.

He felt safe. Connected. Almost like home.

"Yes. I did," he confirmed at the mention of the bed before rolling onto his back, his paws flicking in the air and softly tussling with the side of Valour's face. Nails gently scraping along with the male's cheek fur before tugging—Caressing it. "I do own you, though," he chuckled. Clay knew what power he possed over the male. The desire had not gone unseen by the Emperian. Valour's moods were dependant on him when he was around.

With any word he could encourage the man to feel any sort of way he wanted.

"You're mine, remember?" he reminded, lifting his paw and pulling Valour's face to look at him. He didn't like that the Warlord was looking away.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
There was a short rumble of laughter cut off by Clay's touch. For a moment his heart thumped so hard he could feel it against his chest and then Valour's eyes closed as he melted. Never had anything in his life felt that good, the smallest of groans rose from his maw barely even paying attention enough to catch the reminder of their last time together. Eyes opening to meet Clay's he didn't respond holding back an unexpected emotional response.  the words meant something deeper after everything that had happened between them and while he would love to say Clay did not command him...

he did. 

What did this small scrawny prince have over him that made him turn into a brainless mass of muscle nearly unable to form a coherent thought? Even more confusing and frustrating was the way Clay seemed to enjoy flaunting his sway over him every chance he got.  A low growl rose in his throat building in intensity as he stared into green eyes his heart racing inside of his chest as he climbed to his paws and jumped to stand over the smaller man. Leaning in he pressed their cheeks together his muzzle pressed against the fur of Clay's ear where he parted his lips captured the velvety flesh between his canines biting down gently with a growl before he released to purr "How so? I've saved your ass, doesn't mean you own me" as if daring the other to push the matter, a playfulness to his tone as if he were trying to stir the male up.
3/10 mastery