The Tangle Got a secret, can you keep it
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Not gonna lie, I shed like a tear or two writing this haha.

At her first hiss of How dare you. he looks to her, brows furrowing as she spits back in his face because he shared he feels. It’s too late now, he can’t take it back. He wants to. Yet he cannot and she continues her venomous lecture. Soon enough tears start to stream from her eyes, causing them to look so glossy and fake in the moons dim light.

As she goes that fire within him swells and swells, eventually he stands, a savage snarl on his face from her words. Then when she looks away and speaks her last sentence he snaps.

He shakes a dangerous step forward. “You wanna know what happened to me?” He says eyes wide and dead set on her own ominously. The golden orbs hold a swirl of emotions, most of all being saddened pain and anger.

In a quick almost painless motion, he knocks her down and stands on top of her. Arms on each side caging her in once more. His teeth bare and if one looks close enough it might look like his own eyes could be getting wet and glassy. “Only a week prior to getting here my whole fucking family got slaughtered by humans. The bitch who carried my pups had been a fucking spy for them and blew the whistle on us. She led them straight to our location and I watched all of them get obliterated.” He growls it all down into her face, venom imbedded in every word. “Then they tranquilize me and send me to a place completely unknown? After all that? What the fuck do you expect of me?” He says the last sentence in a whisper, tears now fully formed in his eyes. He pauses, everything seems to hit him at once.

He hasn’t cried since he was a pup. In all his years of leading; in all his years of seeing shit that should make even the most emotionally inept shed a few tears; he cries now, over this. He lowers his shoulders and tucks his head in, resting his forehead on her chest and sobs. Liquid falls from his eyes and into her fur. As he shakes his head. He doesn’t her to see him like this. Usually so strong and full of pride. “I’m sorry for what I’ve done to you, but I can’t take it back. I can’t take what happened to my family back, I can’t take back that fact that I won’t ever see my first litter or maybe the fact that they’ll grow to do the same shit as their bitch mother did.” 

Finally he becomes quiet, or quieter. Standing over the agouti females body and sobbing into her chest like a newborn pup. He’s never let himself stoop so low and he doesn’t know how to handle it. Usually he tucks his emotions away and forgets about them. This is proof that if you do that, it’ll only get worse.
Messages In This Thread
Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 14, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 14, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 15, 2020, 02:15 AM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 15, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 15, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 16, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 18, 2020, 06:17 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 18, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 19, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 20, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Kynareth Deagon - May 20, 2020, 01:41 PM