Cerulean Cape i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Roll here. Attack is successful. :’) I’m sorry, Donovan is emotionally not okay haha. Which leads to bad decisions on his part. Lol
Also feel free to post any rolls in the link I’ve been referencing. :)

Donovan is left open for attacks, to which the agouti wolf takes full advantage of. He feels teeth grab a hold of his neck and shake viciously, he’s definitely got puncture wounds at the least. Especially since lightening bolts of white hot pain electrify his nervous system and he can already sense the crimson staining his pelt. His thick coat only gives him so much protection. Perhaps if it was longer it’d be more suitable to protect against thrashing teeth. The sensation isn’t there long though, to his surprise the male lets go once he confirms the she-wolf’s safety behind him.

Now, the baited silence as the other two run away is thick enough to cut with a knife. He braces himself before the two wolves, the stinging in his neck isn’t forgotten and his lip snarls up as a result. His hackles are up and now he contemplates. To attack or to let it go. At first he was content not to fight, but once they took the first bite his whole outlook changed. The mercy bestowed upon Donovan by the agouti male is something he wouldn’t have done. Rather if he had a hold of the others neck, he would run with it as far as he could get. He believes he could take two wolves, yet if his first attack fails, he could easily get over powered by the two. 

So for the moment, he deems it best to stay his ground and allow the others to leave. Yet something inside him breaks. He wouldn’t usually be this reckless in a fight — leaving himself open for frontal attacks and running stupidly into a fight with two skilled wolves, especially after they both give him an opportunity to leave. He’s still not mentally sound with what happened to his pack. 

The crippling sadness crushes him for a second and all he feels is rage. In an instant he’s on the agouti male to his front once more. He rears up, his height even more monstrous than usual, and bears down his weight onto the others face with his claws. If he’s lucky blood will draw from any scratches he leaves on his face. With the distraction successful enough, he shoots forward with the intent to sink his own teeth into the others neck. His muscles bunch up and the pure power behind the thrust forward should knock the other a couple steps to the side if it doesn’t knock him over when he makes contact with his neck. Even though the decision isn’t the smartest, when he shoots forward he aims to go further underneath his body, closer to his trachea than the side of the neck.
Once contact is made he squeezes his jaw down viciously, with savage intent to kill, even though he knows he probably won’t end up killing him. More precisely, he doesn’t want to kill him. He just wants to give the other a lesion as to why he shouldn’t jump into battle so readily. So he locks down onto his neck and crunches, surely his fangs would be piercing through fur and skin at this point. He wants the other to try and pull away. For the more they pull the worse their wounds will be. So Donovan attempts a hardy shake of his head. Throwing his whole body into it, his  muscles flex beneath his impressive coat and he doesn’t stop there. He breathes heavily through his nose and he continues his savage assault. Surely he would be thrashing the other wolf about, even if it’s only a bit. Though unlike most who grab and hold onto the same spot for dear life, he continuously lets go enough to clamp down and make more puncture wounds. A tactic his horrid father taught him long ago.

While preoccupied with the male he keeps his canary colored eyes on the female behind him all the while, hopefully able to avoid her attack when she decides to come for him. Even though he’s sure it will be unlikely in such a compromising position.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Kynareth Deagon - June 01, 2020, 03:41 PM