Cerulean Cape i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Roll here. Decided to let Moorhen’s attack land w/o a roll cause it wouldn’t be realistic for him to be able to avoid that after getting his dangly bits chewed on haha. I’ll role an attempt to escape and if the attempt is unsuccessful then it will depend on everyone else on whether or not he escapes. Next round I’ll roll another escape roll and so forth.

As Donovan’s fangs sink deep into Aiolos’ flesh satisfyingly, he’s beginning to realize the male will not relent. For the sake of not killing the guy, even if he bleeds out, he decides he’ll be taking his chance to leave as soon as possible.

Or that was his plan until he hears the roar of another voice just ahead of him. Golden eyes flick up from his downward position over the other wolf to see what he presumes is the honey coated males pack. He’s in trouble now. Donovan isn’t dumb enough to believe he can take on more than two wolves. Even though two is challenging if not impossible depending on their level of skill and the change in the tides of luck.

Instantly his maw releases the red stained fur of Aiolos’ neck and his jaws are dripping with blood, as well as his chest and muzzle. First he sees the form of a black and red shewolf — the one who practically announces their presence. She’s shooting towards him with impressive speeds but it seems her footing is off for she tumbles, Donovan able to clear out of her way before getting to him. That is only one out of three other problems beginning to surround him. 

While distracted by her the form of a silvery white warrior comes up behind him too quick for him to react and bites at the most sensitive area of a man’s body. A smart move on her part, one that definitely is able to distract and wound him. Thankfully she doesn’t rip them off, but he’s sure he’s bleeding from there too and the hit to his pride almost hurts worse than the physical pain – almost. Releasing him doesn’t make it any better and he’s definitely stunned long enough for the darker, chocolate female to come at him with bared teeth. The pain from the bite that seemed to be so close to neutering him practically immobilizes him. So her shot is clear and precise. He knows he’ll take a fair amount of damage from the she-wolf’s impressive fangs and his lip snarls up, baring teeth at the white hot pain that comes with the feeling of teeth puncturing flesh.

Only a few things he notices is that the honeyed male hasn’t gotten to his feet yet. Hopefully he remains in his spot where blood pooled into the grass. For even the feat of getting up would be a dangerous one for the male. Donovan also has no eyes on the raven furred wolf either, wondering where she will be assaulting him from next. 

Of course as the bite to his neck has him cringing as well as the burning feeling of his dangly bits, he can’t sit idly by and let them chew on him. He will fight back until they release him and his escape is successful. At the moment the only wolf he feels the need to retaliate against is the female biting at his neck. So he goes in for a bite to her ear once again. A wild roar coming from deep within his breast at the constant struggle and pain. His bite is successful enough to shred the already offended area from his first bite. There will hardly be anything left of it if luck is on his side. 

Sadly he doesn’t see escape coming anytime soon unless they somehow allow it. Until then, he will try and defend himself as much as he’s able. Which is basically impossible at the sheer number of wolves he’s up against. He accepts whatever is to come.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Kynareth Deagon - June 28, 2020, 07:55 AM