Neverwinter Forest Paradise on the right, hell on the left
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
His first words confused her a little. I never said you would, she told him first. If something she said had implied that he might abandon his kids, she certainly hadn't meant it to come off like that. I know you wouldn't, she added after a pause to study his face. It's just that I kind of had to stumble into all of this information, and so I wasn't sure what all you had discussed with everyone. He sure hadn't told her anything, and she had considered them to be kind of close. Maybe she had been wrong about that on his end? All she knew about was Cupid, and she had to figure everything else out accidentally. She had a feeling that wouldn't go over well with the three actually involved, or at least Cupid and Miriam since Aibreann seemed pretty lax about that part of things. She wanted to save him the grief if she could. 

And the answers he continued to give didn't make her feel better about anything. It all seemed to be his assumption, like he just expected them to all figure out from each other. To her, that felt like a bad idea, but maybe she was projecting. It was not a situation she would want to find herself in the middle of, but maybe they were all okay with it. Still, she couldn't help but feel like he should do more than just assume everyone was on the same page. Well, don't you think you should make sure? she asked him hesitantly. You know, in case someone isn't okay with it? Her expression was soft and concerned. I just...don't want you to get hurt, that's all, she added. She didn't want to give him a hard time, but she also didn't want this to all blow up in his face and hurt him more than he already had been.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Simmik - May 27, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - May 29, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 04, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 08, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 14, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 16, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Simmik - June 18, 2020, 03:20 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 21, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 04:32 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 09:43 PM