Whitefish River I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Count turned her attention once more to the pups. They all seemed content enough and Ira hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary with them. At least now her knowledge was beginning to line up it took a lot of unwanted guesswork out of the picture. They have been doing fine as well. The occasional disturbance, but nothing that can't be settled quickly. Ira was relieved to hear no other disasters had occurred since she retreated to her den.

The healer had to cut herself off only to quickly apologize, but as far as Ira was concerned she had not overstepped. It's fine. There's no getting around facts, even if you had said nothing their absence is obvious. Honestly, she wasn't sure how to feel now. Ira had been mulling over that question for a few days. Worried? Pissed? Something about the situation felt inevitable, she was always alone in a sense, it should be no surprise that even now she was alone again. Ira had never been much of an optimistic, more so a realist. She wished her children could at least have a father, but she knew how to handle being alone. It would be fine, she grew accustomed to the feeling long ago.

The timing is unfortunate. I would have liked to visit but I suppose I wouldn't have seen her pups until they were older originally too. Perhaps if she stayed she would have the chance to meet them, but Ira had a feeling the girl would want to travel home as soon as possible. She was a leader now afterall.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show - by Ira - June 08, 2020, 01:26 PM