Whitefish River I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Once more Speedy offered her services, however she might be useful. It was a kind offer, but one she had a feeling even the healer could not assist her with. This wasn't the first time the Count had been on her own though, she would manage, but there was no need to shut down Speedy so soon. Thank you, I'd be happy to do what I can in return once you deliver your pups. It probably wouldn't be much given she was now den bound for a while, but she could always help watch her kids if Speedy had others to tend to.

As unfortunate as it was that she would not have the chance to see her friend or her pups, she was relieved to hear that they were all healthy. After her own experience with giving birth, she wouldn't wish it on anyone to go through the same complications. She nodded to Speedy's words, It would be better if she stayed, but I think you are correct. She'll likely feel an urgency to leave given her ranking and how new the Empire is. At the very least, Ira knew she would feel that way. At least Reiko had others to lead at her side while she cared for her young. Perhaps she should consider those fit to lead for the empty positions within the council...
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try to hide it, but I know that it's gonna show - by Ira - June 12, 2020, 06:54 PM