Stone Circle If I could save time in a bottle
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette dipped her head when the other explained about her name. "Well, it suits you. I guess you give your own meaning to your name then. You will just be the embodiment of Oryx," she smiled at the other. She had a bit of the same with her name. She was not sure what it meant. Though she did know it was a version of her grandmother's name as she looked so much like. She wished she had known her. But even her own mother didn't get to have her for a long time.

Arlette swallowed thickly when the other explained about how harmful the lookalikes could be. A frown came upon her maw and nodded in a serious matter to let the other know she understood. "I would like to see them, yes,"she confirmed. ' I wouldn't want to take the wrong one. That is my biggest fear of being a medic, knowing I can pick the wrong plants and induce harm. That is why I have been very committed to knowing with 100% certainty that a plant won't do harm." She was very dutiful about it. She studied this one again and made note of it.

The female's ears swiveled forward when the other wasn't sure that she was able to take it. Arlette blinked. She had not meant to take it herself but it was just a question to better understand for who was this root to eat. Still, what she really liked was that Oryx showed no judgment about her being pregnant. It was such a nice feeling. Of course, the female didn't know that she had gotten pregnant without her mother's permission. Arlette hadn't really wanted to talk about it with packmates in fear of judgment. The pale female just smiled at the other, appreciating the anonymity she still had with this female. "We have the same view on healing. I like that," Arlette returned.

She let the other female take the lead with finding the ones that look like Valerian root. Arlette was very submissive by nature, so it was just easy for her to go in a follower mode. It was nice to have such knowledgable female around. "I've been also practicing in setting broken bones, so I could give you some information in return. If... if you don't know that at least," she offered with a soft smile.
Messages In This Thread
If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - June 07, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - June 10, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - June 14, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - June 17, 2020, 05:00 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - June 17, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - June 25, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - July 03, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - July 05, 2020, 05:55 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - July 21, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Arlette - July 24, 2020, 06:53 AM
RE: If I could save time in a bottle - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 11:06 AM