Neverwinter Forest People tell me I'm a legend
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He wasn't expecting Cupid to show up behind him, and he turned on heel to face him with a smile, hoping that things wouldn't take a turn in a bit. Oh hey. Did you just get back? I thought you'd have beaten us back for sure. Caerus is off chowing down. One way or another, Mal had made sure the boy would be well-fed, just had said he wanted a moment for boring adult conversation stuff between the dads. 

I'm sure one of these times I'll get to show up and be all 'Oh hey Cupid, lookin' good, how about that deer herd?' but apparently that'll have to be next time. Assuming Cupid didn't hate him in the end for real. I wanted to make sure we were on the same page for a couple of things. And apologize if not 'cause apparently maybe I assume to much. He tried to give an awkward smile with that. Maybe Cupid could at least see where he was coming from there -- after all, the other stuff had all been in his head apparently. But then again, his assumption that Cupid didn't give a damn pretty much lined up with when he thought Cupid pretty much hated his guts, so it wasn't a huge stretch, was it?

His best option just seemed to be to blurt everything out, But look, I'll just get right to it. Caerus has siblings here. He met a couple of them, don't know if he said anything. They asked for kids and I thought you hated me, so didn't think you'd care at all. And full disclosure, there's another litter in another pack I didn't know about 'til recently. A breath, If you did actually want something more than me to just help with Caerus, then I'm sorry I didn't think it was an option. I really am, and I'm sure I've trashed things and I'll like.. accept that. And if not, then well, you know about the others now if you didn't already. He definitely had a sort of 'yes, I will accept my scolding, it is deserved' kind of expression by the end of it.
Messages In This Thread
People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 22, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Cupid - June 23, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 01:10 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 02:52 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 03:15 AM
RE: People tell me I'm a legend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 04:12 AM