Neverwinter Forest Thought that I'd feel better, but now I got a bellyache
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Vague about who's where and stuff

He couldn't sleep, so he'd wandered back to Aibreann's den to see how things were going. Maybe that little bit of quiet time would be enough to make him forget how rough things had been -- at least enough to sleep. He'd just come into the den and settled down when the little bomb went off. Had he made too much noise? He didn't think so, but then again, maybe it was bad timing. Aibreann hadn't stirred before, but she certainly would now.

Just the same he crawled over, Shhh... he tried to hush her, giving her a couple of comforting licks. He was here to fix whatever was the issue, but one thing he couldn't provide was milk, so first thing was to nudge her a little closer to Aibreann's stomach to see if that would help. He'd learned a little maybe, go figure. Or maybe just the obvious fact that screaming was a lot harder with a full mouth. He looked to Aibreann then to give her a smile -- nah, she totally didn't need to bother, Mal had this. Maybe. Assuming Nuala didn't set off all the others too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Thought that I'd feel better, but now I got a bellyache - by Mal - July 06, 2020, 09:52 PM