Ravensblood Forest Now I'm on my way
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He stares back at her and answers both of her worries in only two words. “You can’t.” He hums simply, honestly, almost somberly. “I don’t know any other way to prove it to you. Even then, will you want to be with me knowing what I’ve done?” He asks deeply to the pale wolf. “If defending myself and my territory is such a hinderance to these neighboring packs then I shouldn’t speak of when I still had my pack in the Abbey — my homeland. I have standards to uphold.” He took pride in the savagery of his old pack and he’ll take pride in the savagery in his new one. “I cannot take back what I did to poor Aphrodite, but just know I cried for her. Cried with her. I will never be forgiven.” His eyes meet Simmik’s and an undying hate fills the yellow of his irises. “I hate what I’ve done to her, yet I cannot change it. So I accept it, just as I accepted my family’s  slaughter and moved forward to build anew.”

He shakes his head, softness coming to his expressions now and his voice becomes softer — inviting. “I never meant to hurt you, but I will accept your decision just as I have accepted everything else in my life. I would enjoy seeing you again, but ultimately it is your decision. Think on it.” He says softly. “Give me an answer when you’re ready.”
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 05, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 05, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 05, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 05, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 06, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 06, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 02:00 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 06, 2020, 07:58 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 09:50 PM