I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Private 
for @Mal
back dated to 7/9, set for late evening
i'm pping him being in the den thing, lmk if i need to change that

She hadn't exactly been the most social the days following the meeting with Donovan. The whole thing had her hurt her more than she liked to admit, even to herself, and so she had buried herself in patrolling and training to keep her mind occupied. She often rolled in to sleep late at night with little energy to do much else. She hadn't really been up for talking abut anything that happened; it came with a lot of uncomfortable feelings, and she was still trying to figure it all out herself. 

Tonight, though, she returned to the den place with the intention of talking. She had decided sometime over the last few days that she wanted to actually make the trip home instead of just thinking about it. She wasn't sure what had finally changed her thinking into doing, but it was probably a mixture of things. Most importantly, she felt guilty about the fact that they probably considered her dead at this point; she couldn't continue to hurt them that way. 

As she neared the den, she caught Mal's fresh scent, telling her that he was here. She trotted inside, hoping he wasn't asleep. Mal?, she said quietly when she was fully inside, checking to make sure first; she could always wait until morning before she left to tell him too if he was already asleep.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 10, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - July 12, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 14, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - July 15, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 15, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - July 15, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 20, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - July 20, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - July 28, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - August 01, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Simmik - August 03, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon - by Mal - August 05, 2020, 11:13 PM