Redsand Canyon They're throwing bottles at your house.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan stands there watching the pair, eyes only briefly flicking to Nemisis as she speaks to him. He give a single curt nod to her. “Yes dear, I understand. But they are allies so you must not try and eat them.” After whispering these words to her, he will address The two stranger wolves. 

He’s not too concerned with the smaller of the two, he seemed friendly enough to let him slide by without a scolding, Revui however is not. Though Nemisis does go looking for fights with harsh words, he will not tolerate disrespect to her either. So he steps forth in front of Revui, stopping him if he were about to step off. 

“We would like to hunt with you. Perhaps this could be a good way to get to know one another. Though, if you respect an ally of your pack at all and value a pack hierarchy, I would give some room to respect Nemisis as well. She is my equal, I’m not any above her as she is me.” He glances to all of them. “If that is settled, which I deathly hope it is, there is a herd of pronghorn just south of here if you two would allow us to join.” He ends his sentence with a smile that says of course you will allow us to join because you’re hunting in our lands.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Kynareth Deagon - July 19, 2020, 03:52 PM