Redsand Canyon They're throwing bottles at your house.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The careless attitude didn’t bother Donovan as much as the words that came from his mouth. Blatant disregard for their pack and territory. Careless disrespect for the fact that they are allowing them to hunt on their lands. His friendly demeanor is quickly turning sour and he will not allow another to treat him this way when he’s the leader of this pack and they are on his turf. Not going to happen. He doesn’t want to fight, but if one broke out he wonders if Merrick would understand why Donovan decides to beat a member of his pack within an inch of his life. He hopes he will because he’s about to make it a reality. Hell, if he needs to he’ll go have his own personal talk with Merrick about the situation. Surely he wouldn’t allow something like this to happen on his territory.

It’s a pissing contest between two unneutered males. What does anyone expect to happen? Especially whereas Donovan is the alpha of this land and he’s being told to get fucked in his own home? Negative, he doesn’t think so. Perhaps the two packs bonding over a hunt will have to wait. 

As soon as the words leave Revui’s maw Donovan’s circular brows furrow. His maw contorts into a dangerous smile full of teeth and wrinkled lips. A deadly snicker comes from low in his throat and he shakes his head side to side. “I don’t think you get it, peaches.” He hums deeply, faux sweetness coating his voice.

Then he flicks his eyes to Nemisis. “Stay out of this, no matter what.” He speaks to her. He’ll handle it well enough as to give the other a chance to submit rather than straight up attacking like Nemisis would.

He confidently steps into Revui’s space. Nose to nose with the other male he goes straight for a display of dominance. Though he is an ally, he is blatantly challenging his rank. He doesn’t want a fight, he wants even the smallest ounce of submission then perhaps he’ll let this go. He stiffens his body, widening his stance and raising his already curled tail. Thick ears cup towards the slate wolf and his coingold eyes are unwavering and malicious — daring the other to cross him. An obvious display of who the alpha is among wolf language.

“You come into the territory of an ally and tell me to get fucked right in my own home?” He asks, words malicious but tone still low and gentle — a bullet waiting to be released from the chamber. “I meet you with hospitality and you spit it back in my face. Submit and hunt with us, or be driven out with teeth and starve.” His voice becomes rough and stern as his sentence goes on, only to finally end in a growl.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Kynareth Deagon - July 20, 2020, 01:24 AM