Neverwinter Forest Neverland is home to lost boys like me
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She had no real arguments for the points he made; they were all valid. Mal was right not to trust Donovan or his wolves, and he was right to think that things might turn out badly for her and for the ones she cared about. So why did she want refute his logic? She wanted to tell him that none of that would happen—that Donovan would take her into consideration before hurting her or her packmates and family. But she couldn't. Because deep down she didn't fully trust Donovan either. She knew he wouldn't do anything as long as things were going his way. But she worried about when they didn't. She worried about his ability to keep his promise to her, and all of that made her feel like a piece of shit; she was bringing problems into not only her life but the lives of those connected to her. I don't know, she said quietly. It was all she could come up with. She opened her mouth to speak a few times, but no words came out. She had no idea how to answer; her brain and her heart were not agreeing, and it was terrifying. 

Along with his concern over her getting hurt and what would ensue after that came a question that had her gaze snapping up to his face from where it had been planted on the ground. Her expression was pained; it was an impossible situation. She would do anything for Mal—anything. And never had she thought her loyalty would cause her to have to make such a difficult decision. But when it came down to it, just like she had told Donovan, she would chose her pack over him. If Mal wanted her to stay away from him, than she felt like she had no choice. She certainly would never forgive herself if something happened to one of their packmates because she couldn't get her shit together and stop caring about someone who was so obviously the bad guy. She sighed too and looked away. Alright, she forced out. I won't see him anymore if that's what you want. The words hurt her heart and her pride. It wasn't often she let others tell her how to live her life, and Mal was probably the only one who ever could.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 03, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 03, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 03, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 04, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 04, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 05, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 10, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 10, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 15, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 15, 2020, 07:14 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 18, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 18, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - August 21, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - August 21, 2020, 01:51 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - September 17, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - September 18, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - October 15, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - October 30, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - October 30, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Simmik - November 10, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Mal - November 10, 2020, 11:02 PM