Little Goat Mountain the red string of fate tugs at my heart
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
The she-wolf's eyes opened once more, re-adjusting to the light of day. This was a nice rest, even if it was short. It wouldn't get her too far, but it was enough, it had to be if she were to survive in this unfamiliar land of mountains.

A faint yet content smile lifted her lips, though it quickly faded as she caught the quiet patter of footsteps and felt the ground shake. Her ears were the first to turn to the sound, her body following as she angled her neck to face the stranger. She hadn't expected to meet another wolf so soon. It was clear that the area wasn't empty, but it seemed large enough where wolves would be rather spread out. Leigh had no one to blame but herself for the misjudgement. She should have caught the scent of others, but she had been too tired to notice.

The stranger was indeed hard to miss, his large frame and bold colors rather intimidating at first glance. Though she did not show fear, keeping herself composed as the male approached. Now that Leigh had a moment to look the wolf over, the female noticed the striking wound across his forearm, which was a bit relieving. If a fight were to break out, at least she'd have that advantage. It was when he spoke did she truly relax, her tense muscles calming themselves as she remained seated.

Her smile didn't return, however. She was hard to impress, and she could tell this stranger was trying way too hard. But despite her more reserved nature, Leigh wasn't one to show such disrespect, especially towards a wolf who so far, had been nothing but friendly. Her face softened as she offered a kind expression, before opening her maw to reply.

"No, I don't come here often. I only just arrived for my first time, actually."
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM