Little Goat Mountain the red string of fate tugs at my heart
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Leigh couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the stranger. He seemed like quite the character, but the she-wolf wasn't eager to build close relationships just as she arrived. Especially with someone who seemed a bit... unpredictable. Predictably unpredictable.

Even if the female still felt a bit unsure of the situation, she remained firmly in place, seated comfortably and bringing her matted tail around to neatly curl across her paws. It appeared that she wouldn't be getting away from him any time soon. This wolf wasn't going to give up, was he?

Despite her faint irritation, she was no doubt slightly amused. At least she hadn't come across a hostile or overly-aggressive wolf, that wouldn't have been fun. It was good to know that there were some reasonable residents around. Listening to his first comment, her mood suddenly dropped once more as he continued on.

Leigh hadn't planned on spilling her life story so early, let alone to a completely unfamiliar face. But after observing what she could, it seemed more likely that he'd push for answers if she didn't spill. Maybe a bit of truth would ease all of the questions.

"No, not my pack. Just my family."
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM