Little Goat Mountain the red string of fate tugs at my heart
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
There was no use in trying to correct the wolf. Family can be apart of the pack, but the pack doesn't always make up the entirety of a family. But that was a life she had since left behind. In fact, it was the very reason she had traveled in the first place.

And no, the advice wasn't very helpful. To some, maybe, but it definitely wasn't winning an award any time soon. Just gotta move on? Easy to say if you weren't there.

Leigh watched the stranger with bright eyes, her gaze panning down as she caught the sight of his hovering paw. The she-wolf wasn't a medical expert, and the wound didn't look dangerously infected, but she could tell that it needed rest and time to heal. And judging by the male's mannerisms and behavior, he'd probably be too stubborn to do so, even if it was recommended by a real healer.

Glancing back up to meet golden eyes, her ears tilted forwards as she listened intently to the introduction. Donovan? That was a pretty fancy name. Alpha? Well, she for sure wasn't going to risk getting on his bad side now. And her name? It seemed rather plain and a bit pathetic in comparison now. There was no use in lying though.

"It's very nice to meet you Donovan. My name is Leigh, and I apologize for it's rather... boring nature."
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM