Little Goat Mountain the red string of fate tugs at my heart
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
At least his words were somewhat comforting, though the she-wolf still couldn't quite tell if the compliment was truly sincere. Donovan would have to keep trying. This woman wasn't one to give in so easily. Even if he did not fear rejection, she'd try to her best to make the words sting just for fun if it ever came to that.

Her large eyes followed as the male rose to his paws and began walking past her, Leigh shifting her body once more as well to fully face the wolf once he had come to a stop. Although watching curiously as his nose touched the ground, she caught on quickly, however she wasn't fully committed to the idea of hunting with an injured wolf, even if she was indeed hungry.

"Are you sure you want to be running around with that arm? I'm not familiar with the prey around here, but unless it's injured too I doubt it'll be easy in these mountains."

She could already predict what his answer would be, so it really was no use in trying to convince him otherwise. But, a hunting companion would be nice. They both weren't in the best condition, but maybe together they could catch a decent meal.

Leigh rose to her dainty paws, giving her pelt a light shake before skipping past the male.

"Lead the way, Alpha."

She knew the wolf wasn't clueless, so it was harmless to perhaps lead him on a little. Maybe life here in this new strange world wouldn't be as boring as she thought.
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM