Little Goat Mountain the red string of fate tugs at my heart
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
No problem, you deserve it!

Although Leigh had been around the area long enough to get a feel for what it was like, she had no idea that the prey she'd be hunting were goats. Back home there had been elk but she knew it'd still be a different experience. But she had to start somewhere, and this would be good practice.

Allowing the male to lead the hunt, the she-wolf trailed closely behind, taking a peak at his wounded leg with slight concern. A faint puzzled expression overtook her features. The cut seemed rather deep and she couldn't help but wonder what the story was behind it. For now she would just have to stay curious.

Leigh knew that tracking prey required concentration, but since Donovan had asked so many questions, she was beginning to think of her own for him. She couldn't stand pure silence, and was eager to learn more.

"It's so nice here. Is this your home, or is your pack elsewhere?"

She found it a tad odd that the alpha of a pack would be out completely alone. He seemed like a wolf who loves to talk, so she assumed he'd perhaps feel a bit lonely without a companion. But she still hadn't quite figured the stranger out. Though she made it her mission to.
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM