Little Goat Mountain the red string of fate tugs at my heart
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
At first her sight was fixated on the herd, her direct focus flickering between each animal. It was only until she caught the male scooting in the corner of her eye did she shift her gaze. Without turning her head, the she-wolf simply peaked over with slight curiosity. Leaning in as he spoke, she listened attentively to his plan.

Giving a tight nod in response to his first comment, the woman could have sworn he had just stolen a glance at her face. A completely obvious one at that. Although it was wise to whisper so the prey wouldn't catch their conversation, she couldn't help but wonder if he had only taken such an action to get, well, closer.

But quickly shooing away the thoughts from her mind, she picked up on Donovan's second section of the plan, nodding once more. Though, he didn't have to sound so unempathetic about the whole ordeal. They were about to steal a life. He could have shown a little more respect.

"Sounds like a plan."

Leigh held a confident expression, but inside there was nothing but nervousness. On one hand, she had no idea what these animals were nor the proper way, if there even was one, to hunt them. She had silently hoped that this would be more of a learning experience, and that she'd be the student. On the other hand, she didn't want to appear like she was leaving it all up to her new acquaintance. He was injured after all, and she didn't want to be the jerk who sat back and relaxed while a wolf with less than perfect health hunted a meal for them both.

A small, indecisive tornado was swirling in her head. She hated the idea that she may mess up the hunt with an idiotic mistake, but she also knew that she'd have to step up a bit more. Besides, this was the first wolf she had met since arriving. Good first impressions are important.
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM