Little Goat Mountain the red string of fate tugs at my heart
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
She listened as he spoke. Every time Donovan paused, there were more and more words ready to spill from his mouth. Leigh didn't mind, she happily listened, though noted that it'd be best to stay quiet and wait until he was truly finished. Her smile only grew upon hearing his first comments. It was nice to know that he to some extent understood the confusion of being in a new place as well. At least she wasn't alone there. As for the two being brought together by fate, her mind may have begged to differ, but her stomach certainly didn't. Without his help she wouldn't have been able to get such an easy meal, and she'd have no knowledge of goats.

It was only until she heared his second comment, rather, an offer, did she appear more alert. She had only just left home, pack included, and she wasn't sure if walking right into another one was the best idea. But as she began thinking of her other options, if she were to decline, she'd be helplessly wandering around the mountains for who knows how long. At least she'd have a place to stay for a while.

On one hand, seeing the wolf's confident smirk, she considered giving him a "no" just to mess around. However, he had been nothing but kind. Maybe a tad irritating, but kind nonetheless and she decided against the joke. Besides, if she had the pack's alpha by her side, there was no need to worry about dangerous hostility.

After thinking over the situation, she gave the male a nod, accepting the invitation.

"I'd love to stay with you, and meeting some new faces will be fun."
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM